rumour!

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

rumour!

Beitrag von oldparish » 30.07.2013 15:42

Two Liverpool fans that live near me said that they've heard a report that Liverpool and Tottenham are checking out Mo Dahoud?Any body heard anything over there? Also, Cormac how was it at Celtic Park? Why did Lennon start with his "youth side":-).Only caught the last 20 minutes or so on "firstrowsports" but we looked pretty good moving the ball and two very good goals. Would be interested to here what your startelf would be on Sunday in Darmstadt.Surely Hrgota must start. :bmg: :bmg:
Cormac

Re: rumour!

Beitrag von Cormac » 05.08.2013 14:16

Godfrey,
Apologies, been flat out the whole week.
Didn't hear anything on those rumours over here.
We had a grand time over in Scotland, weather was pleasant and the match was quite entertaining, but very low quality. Was a wee bit surprised over the huge presence of coppers and stewards for a friendly, :shock: but all went well in good spirit.
After the match we took a couple of jars down in the oak bar, and had mighty craic with the Celtic lads when a 'Dortmund' scarf on the wall was replaced with a proper Borussia one.
About Darmstadt, Hrgota started and finished it :( , or not.
Pretty helpless performance by the whole team.
Very little chances created, and when there was one, dealt with raggetly.
Easiest route to europe CLOSED for this season.
Now away to Bayern, well, we're certainly not favourite there. :lol:

Bild
oldparish

Re: rumour!

Beitrag von oldparish » 05.08.2013 17:06

Glad you had a fab time in "Glasgee".As for the BVB scarf ,that must have been bit of shock to the system. Glad you put them straight. I always thought it was a Celtic / St.Pauli thing. Although I didn't see a kick of yesterday's game I heard the penalty shoot out on sport1radio on my phone. I think the most disappointing thing was not that we lost( see Braunschwieg, Werder and Nuernberg)but that we couldn't score against a third division outfit. For me that's a worrying trend going into the new season ,especially down in the Allianz Arena against the champions of the world , everything and everybody everywhere :wink: :bmg: :bmg: Raphael Honigstein was on btsport yesterday and he said that de Jong was a Max Eberl buy (we all knew that) but he also said that Favre didn't even want him at the Borussia Park! If that is true then we should just get rid and play with Hrgota up there with Kruse just behind. Also what is happening with Arango? Is he starting to suffer "Rooney" injuries?Did I imagine he was having private life troubles?
Antworten