Thanks Granit!

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Thanks Granit!

Beitrag von oldparish » 20.12.2015 20:04

What is his problem?Very good player but becoming a real liability.You need to take a long hard look at yourself,mate.Having now got that off my chest,great effort,overwhelming spirit,superb win.To the players who stayed on the pitch.To Andre Schubert.And,to the brilliant Borussia Park crowd,vielen,vielen dank.Frohe Wiehnachten
MAK

Re: Thanks Granit!

Beitrag von MAK » 20.12.2015 21:06

If he was a perfect player, he wouldn't be playing for us!
That is his playing style and that is what makes him such a class player. The sarcasm you show towards a players mistake seems to be a quite british thing to me.
oldparish

Re: Thanks Granit!

Beitrag von oldparish » 21.12.2015 08:56

Absolutely not!I'm not questioning his ability,he's proven over and over what a very good player he is.I'm looking at the attitude he shows.He is captain of our team and should lead by example not put even more pressure on a depleted team/squad by collecting cards like it's Christmas from August to May.It's no thanks to him that we won yesterday and if you look at the incident it was a total over~reaction to a little trip.I realise that nobody on this part of the forum will agree with my point of view but we will need his skill and dynamism after the break to keep us in the Champions League places now we will have to do without it for probably three important games.That's what I meant by taking a long hard look at himself.
Antworten