Mo Dahoud

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Mo Dahoud

Beitrag von oldparish » 20.09.2015 10:11

I couldn't watch yesterday because I am not allowed to when the "Bankruptcy " League is going on on a Saturday,BTSport always show FCB as their recorded BuLi game on a Saturday evening.And I mean ALWAYS!I'm definitely not going to watch now but how good was Mo Dahoud yesterday?All the reports I've tried to translate said he was very impressive.I've been going on about him for ages and although he's only 19 he is the future of the defensive midfield with Granit.I also,and again I may be wrong,think that Alvaro and Andreas Christensen could be the new central defensive partnership.I'm happy with Julian Korb generally but Oscar Wendt doesn't give me much confidence.I would always start with Traore and the sooner Herrmann is fit again the better.Drmic is a waste of money and Raffael is "swanning around like 'Billy BigBollocks'",as we say over here(don't we Cormac)?it's easy for me to say but I would have tried to get Lassogga or Volland or even Alex Meier as I think,he wanted to leave Eintracht around Christmas time.Please tell me if and where I am wrong as I like to know what people around the club know or think.Finally if this awful run continues on Wednesday will there be pressure on Lucien Favre to quit from within the club?Personally I would give him at least until The Winter pause and hopefully get all the players back fit.we were third last year and yes,we may have lost two important players but we aren't a bottom of the table team
MAK

Re: Mo Dahoud

Beitrag von MAK » 20.09.2015 11:57

Dahoud was impressive and seems to really be the big hope for the future that we all expect him to be (but let's not forget he's still very young and there will be mistakes and bad days for sure).
Drmic doesn't seem to fit in Favres philosophy in terms of playing creativly. He didn't really get the chance to prove his finishing ability though as we don't really create chances. One thing is for sure: The man who would fit in our team less than anybody is Lassogga!!
Raffael on form is the best player in our team. He is a world class player. But without the right teammates helping him he can only do so much.
We reportedly tried to sign Volland as a Kruse replacement, but he extended his Hoffenheim contract instead.
Hard to believe that Meier wanted to leave Franfurt as he's been there for 11 years now and will probably stay there for the rest of his career (and also he would just be another finisher, but what we need is a striker that can play as well).

To the last point: There is no and will not ever be pressure on Favre from within the club! This man has gotten us from 99,9% safe relegation to the Champions League in a couple of years and with losing the best players every year. His position is the safest of all coaching jobs in the world right now and when he leaves this club it will be only his decision.
MAK

Beitrag von MAK » 20.09.2015 19:53

Well ...
when he leaves this club it will be only his decision
It's a sad day today.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 21.09.2015 08:25

Things certainly have moved quickly.I was disappointed to hear that Lucien Favre has resigned.He had done a brilliant job for us and I think he and Hans Meyer saved our club from becoming another 1.FC Nürnberg or even an Alemannia Aachen!It says a lot about him and the high regard he has for Borussia.I like Lassogga because he get's in people's faces and unsettles defenders.We all know he isn't the best footballer in the world but when things aren't going well he battles( which is more than can be said for our best player Raffael who looks like he couldn't care less).One final thing, and I know it's early days,but any names been mentioned as Lucien Favre's replacement?
Rastatter

Beitrag von Rastatter » 25.09.2015 21:57

Mo made vs. Augsburg a brilliant game. For me he was the best player of the match. It was a shock that Favre quit, but I´m sure Max Eberl and Borussia will find an intelligent coach for our team. Names are a lot around, from Klopp to Keller and Schaaf. But what Borussia really need is not a motivator alone, we need a coach with a match philosophy like Favre has and this is very difficult, as you can imagine.
Antworten