This and that ...

Borussia all over the world!
Cormac

This and that ...

Beitrag von Cormac » 11.07.2015 13:17

Continued from 'centre back' thread
http://forum.borussia.de/viewtopic.php? ... 9#p3673669
Cormac hat geschrieben: Cormac wrote:

But I'm over the moon about me mate giving me that 'Auf auf auf in die Champions League Borussia International' t-shirt.
Wearing it every night I go to the pub

PaulX wrote:

Sorry Cormac, it doesn't work like that. :nein:
We need evidence! :animrgreen:
I propose to attach a pic of the international shirt w/o you.

I'm so curious :wait:
http://img01.zyres.net/450/products/2d/152190_1.jpg
From Borussia shop, €14.95.
PaulX

Re: This and that ...

Beitrag von PaulX » 11.07.2015 14:14

:daumenhoch:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 11.07.2015 17:00

Hey Cormac,you'll never believe this but I bought 4 (four )! One for me,one each for my two nieces and one for my mates son who is moving to Toronto soon.I've told him to get a photo in it at a Blue Jays game and I'll try,or more precisely my nieces will,and get him in the Fohlen Echo.
PaulX

Beitrag von PaulX » 11.07.2015 17:14

good job!
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 11.07.2015 22:05

oldparish hat geschrieben:Hey Cormac,you'll never believe this but I bought 4 (four )! One for me,one each for my two nieces and one for my mates son who is moving to Toronto soon.I've told him to get a photo in it at a Blue Jays game and I'll try,or more precisely my nieces will,and get him in the Fohlen Echo.
Brilliant idea. :daumenhoch: I wish you good luck. And if he makes the Fohlen Echo let us know what issue he's in.
But baseball, really? Ask him to see Toronto FC @ BMO Field.
Seems more appropriate, doesn't it?
How did you get them shirts over to Wales, did you order with Borussia?
Asking you this because I find shipping costs very pricey.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.07.2015 08:25

How times,and things,have changed,eh.when I lived there you had the Leafs or the Argos(and the Toros for a little while)and that was it.Now there are the Leafs,Argos plus the Raptors Blue Jays and Toronto FC!
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.07.2015 11:56

Just noticed the club have released a DVD"auf,auf,auf in die Champions League".Wish they had done one on the "Great Escape" from four(or is it five) years ago!And,yes Cormac,the postage does bump the price up. Sometimes more than the stuff I've ordered :cry:
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 15.07.2015 16:13

oldparish hat geschrieben:Leafs,Argos plus the Raptors Blue Jays and Toronto FC
All owned or partly owned by Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Ltd.
Too much business for my liking.

2 DVDs
You can pre-order here:
http://www.amazon.de/Borussia-M%C3%B6nc ... B00Y0JQUYM p&p to Wales is a fiver
or here:
http://www.borussia-eshop.de/shop/de_DE ... 53220.html p&p a ridiculously high 12.95 yoyos. :nein:
Btw. I'm going to collect mine in september @ the Fohlenshop. :happyjump:
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 24.07.2015 20:00

Very pleased with the first half vs Porto.
Stindl goal was so cool headed, that's what we need. :cool:
Xhaka, brilliant build-up play for the second. :daumenhoch:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 06.08.2015 08:51

Hey Cormac,received my Highlight 2014~2015 DVD yesterday. Don't know if you've got one but it's Fohlen tv highlights which is worth the money if only to re~watch the last minute winner vs 1Effzehh.And the two Raffael goals down in the dark side.the extras with the fans in Europe are fun to watch as well.As for the pre~season I though it went relatively well.Fohlen tv let me down a couple of times {vs the Swans and NUFC}.I think Drmic and Stindl will be good signings and I've heard Some Chelse fans are disappointed Christensen has been let to go out on loan for two years.Hope he follows Thorgan Hazard's route if he's as good as they think.one final thing,who you going to watch Borussia play in September?
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 18.08.2015 21:28

Will be @ Borussia-Park for the HSV match. Nordkurve. :allez:
And will purchase the DVD then.
Flying the Borussia flag in Ireland.
Bild
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 20.08.2015 08:16

Nice,very nice.better to look at than that debacle last Saturday!"Kicker"reported our central defensive partnership was the second youngest ever.If I remember correctly we were nearly as bad last season in Dortmund but got away with only the freakiest own goal by Christoph Kramer.Onwards and upwards(hopefully).
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 20.08.2015 08:18

AND,no rain!We must have had all your Irish rain in Wales this year.
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 20.08.2015 15:23

That photo was taken last friday. First dry day in weeks. Caught some fine fish for supper. :)
Knock airport (just down the road) records its coldest July in 50 years.
And in Germany they're having drinking breaks during their matches. :shock:

I reckon last years performance in Dortmund was Borussia's worst of the season, they never turned up. But Dortmund would've never scored on their own.
This time t'was different, Reus did score and it went downhill from then.
Again, it will be a question of mental strength to get up and start doing what they do best. Play as a team. Fingers crossed.
rwo power

Beitrag von rwo power » 20.08.2015 15:39

If that's your boat, it might need a Borussia sticker at the stern :D

And yeah, I'm fairly confident that Lucien Favre will be able to put the players straight again. Maybe watching the movie yesterday will have been an additional motivation. So definitely fingers crossed for the upcoming match against Mainz, particularly as it is a home match.
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 22.10.2015 15:24

Short update:
Back from an extended holidays across the pond. Was able to watch all Borussia games there, most of them in HD. And had three weeks of sunshine, in a row. Can you believe it? Not a drop of rain. Far out :D . Went to see my favourite NHL team, the 'Canadiens de Montréal', they top the table atm with seven out of seven.
Bild
Since I'm back I watched the Frankfurt and Juventus matches and was quite happy with the outcomes.
Looking forward to more wins.
Greetings from Ireland :bmgsmily:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 26.10.2015 18:49

What did those tickets cost?Even more than the Emirates I bet :wink: Rink side at the Rodgers Centre are Rugby World Cup prices!"Habs"eh?It is Buffalo for me ever since the days of Jerry Korab and Jim Schoenfeld.Nobody can call me a glory hunter.As for Borussia the first half yesterday was the best I've seen in ages.Pace,movement and passing.Joy to watch.Performances like that could get us out of the group
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 26.10.2015 20:35

Prices weren't too bad, I guess 'cause it was a preseason game.
The intention was to attend the same fixture @ Centre Bell in Montréal on a thursday, but t'was impossible to get tickets for a fair sum of money so we travelled to Ottawa 2 days later. We got ringside tickets for 60 yoyos, so just over 40quid. The Missus was very pleased to see her Sens beating my Habs 5:4 :daumenhoch:

Korab and Schoenfeld, jeez, that was early seventies, a good while back.
Just after the Sabres were introduced to the NHL.
They have a fine captain now in 'Gio' but we gave them a good beatin' the other night. I watched it live.
And no, you're defo not a glory hunter but when you support a team it's not so much about titles, it's more about the passion, and people you meet on the way.
oldparish hat geschrieben:As for Borussia the first half yesterday was the best I've seen in ages.Pace,movement and passing.Joy to watch.Performances like that could get us out of the group
I 100% agree.
If it wasn't for that horror foul on André it could've been a perfect night, but bad as it was it was even more disgusting to hear the Schalke scum chanting 'Auf wiedersehen' when he was stretchered off. :evil:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 27.10.2015 08:43

Yeah,if I were a Borussia player on Wednesday night and Geis lined up next to me in the tunnel he'd get it right there and then. I've never heard such watery excuses. I hope Andre is back very soon and doesn't take him as long as it took Aaron Ramsey to regain his form and confidence.And,yeah,Korab,Schoenfeld and the "French Connection" of Perreault,Robert and Martin.Great players.Got to a Stanley Cup final but were beaten up by Bobby Clarke,Dave Schultz and those lovely boys fro the City of Brotherly Love.I lived in Toronto at that time and everyone was Leafs mad(apart from my cousin who funnily enough also supported the Habs).But they would come up over the border in their thousands when they played at the Maple Leaf Gardens,like Borussia fans and that's why I became a fan(again like Borussia for me),Aahhhh happy days!
rwo power

Beitrag von rwo power » 27.10.2015 13:53

@OldParish

As things stand you won't see Johannes Geis in the match tomorrow as the DFB suspended him for the next 5 matches in Bundesliga (4 matches) and DFB-Pokal (1 match, that is).
Antworten