Bild

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Bild

Beitrag von oldparish » 08.01.2012 13:21

What the heck is going on!?First Marco Reus decides we aren't good enough for him anymore.Then Neustaedter feels the same.Then I read in "Bild" online that not only is Lucien Favre thinking of leaving but Dante as well.For the life of me I can't understand this.We are in the best position we've been in for years,and even though I wasn't too happy when Favre was appointed I'm the first to admit I was totally wrong and he's done a brilliant job.Dante said last year if we went down he wouldn't stay.Now even when we are on the verge of qualifying for one or other of the European competitons he still wants to bugger off.Is this just a tabloid gutter newspaper trying create a story where there isn't one?And causing trouble at the same time,or is there any truth in these rumours?Pretty disturbing which ever way you look at it.
sevillia

Re: Bild

Beitrag von sevillia » 08.01.2012 16:01

Not all is truth!

Truth is, Reus and Neustädter leave the Club, but I think, if Favre became his favourit players, he wouldn´t leave the Club.

And we have much more money since last wednesday! ;)

And don´t forget, Bild says never the truth!

Don´t worry!
Wiener

Beitrag von Wiener » 08.01.2012 16:02

It's really too bad that MR is leaving. However, I wouldn't worry too much about Dante. He wanted to leave last year but didn't get any offers. However, if there ist someone out there to spend 5 million for him...let him go! I am concerned more about the rest of the season. Due to the trouble we are in right now there is a good chance to miss both EL and CL.
sevillia

Beitrag von sevillia » 08.01.2012 16:24

I think,the trouble is outside not inside.
Hanke said in one of is interview, he can´t understand the trouble. The mood inside is fantastic and anybody is glad about the back round.
Favre and Eberl said, Reus and Neustäder will give more power as in the first round.
And after the backround, we´ll be in EL!! ;)
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 15.01.2012 11:47

I know you've all said its "paper talk" about Lucien Favre leaving in the summer but I've been thinking about possible replacements if the worst comes to the worst and he does leave.Only one person fits the bill as far as I'm concerned.Although he isn't German(neither is Favre) he has huge experience of the Bundesliga,in fact is a Champions League winner with a Geman club.He's doing a fine job in the English Bankruptcy League.And his teams play attractive football along the lines of Favre.His name?Paul Lambert at Norwich City.Do you think Borussia could tempt him if the coach's job became available at the Borussia Park? :bmg:
Antworten