Borussia vs. Stuttgart

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
100%gladbach

Borussia vs. Stuttgart

Beitrag von 100%gladbach » 26.04.2007 18:19

Farewell Bundesliga!!!
Ok, that`s it fellows. If they play like they did against Hanover,we will be flattened by Stuttgart, but anyway what`s the point of it? I`m most profoundly disappointed by the team. Before the season I would not have dreamed in my worst nightmares that we might run the danger of being relegated, but there we are. Having the biggest budget of all relegators (?) ever since makes it even more humiliating. I live in the Ruhrgebiet, Schalkers, Dortmunders, Duisburgers and Bochumers all around, most of them celebrating, It`s a shame!!!!
liverpudlian

Re: Borussia vs. Stuttgart

Beitrag von liverpudlian » 27.04.2007 02:09

100%gladbach hat geschrieben: I live in the Ruhrgebiet, Schalkers, Dortmunders, Duisburgers and Bochumers all around, most of them celebrating, It`s a shame!!!!
the only ones who will celebrate this season are the supporters of schalke o4 , they will relegate dortmund in dortmund and at the same time schalke will win the title 8) as for bochum or duisburg, who the hell are they?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve

Re: Borussia vs. Stuttgart

Beitrag von Steve » 27.04.2007 08:46

liverpudlian hat geschrieben: as for bochum or duisburg, who the hell are they?? :lol: :lol: :lol:
well, it sounds quite funny but these two cities got poor football-teams in the 1st and 2nd Bundesliga...
But it seems as if they manage to play in the 1st Bundesliga next year...

we don't....

nothing really funny if ya compare those teams to gladbach :roll:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 27.04.2007 12:29

The result against Stuttgart is of no importance anymore :cry: We are doomed to at least one season in the Zweite Liga(D:SF and all).What is important is how we go about trying to get back where we belong.First of all Luhukay can clear off.His record is worse than Jupp's and the club think the sun shines out of his a**e.HE'S IS CRAP.How can he be the one to take the club forward when he's won one game in how many?I've recently read in Kicker that we are after two more "great" players ON THE CHEAP!!One comes from that great club with so much tradition of turning out top players, Augsburg, called Leo Haas and the other comes from Austria, who haven't produced a half decent player since Toni Polster, called Christian Fuchs.Is this another example of spotting rubbish and then buying them because it's cheap and telling everyone that wants to listen that they are going to be world stars.We've got one world class player and it looks like he's on his way to Barcalona in the summer :twisted:
Antworten