First Trip to Borussia Park

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
Robot498

First Trip to Borussia Park

Beitrag von Robot498 » 06.11.2016 02:36

Hi All,

I'm heading over from the States to the derby with Koln on the 19th. It will be my first Gladbach match and my first trip to Germany overall. Will be heading taking the train from Düsseldorf and plan on heading over the Fanhaus or Biergarten. Any advice for a first timer? I'll be going to the match by myself so hope to make some new friends!
Jacobmg

Re: First Trip to Borussia Park

Beitrag von Jacobmg » 06.11.2016 10:05

If you want to go to to the Fanhaus, before the game starts, you have to tell the shuttle Bus Driver to stop there. The shuttle busses are heading of at Mönchengladbach HBF and Rheydt HBF
Robot498

Beitrag von Robot498 » 06.11.2016 14:24

Thanks!

Didn't know I could ask to stop at the Fanhaus, appreciate it, I was just planning on arriving a few hours early and walking over from the shuttle drop off. I had to head to Düsseldorf for my job, so had to spend an extra few days to experience the derby! Actually going to see Leverkusen/Leipzig on the previous day, but can't wait to see real atmosphere at BMG. Any recommendation on whether to head out of Rheydt or Monchengladbach HBF? I was thinking go to Rheydt if I have extra time before the match since there is more to do nearby, but a little more complicated to get there from Düsseldorf.

Hoping I'm a good luck charm to help improve our form!
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 07.11.2016 12:46

Hey Robot, firstly welcome to the Borussia forum.
Great to have you onboard.
I'd also recommend you to go to Rheydt. To get there from Düsseldorf check out https://www.bahn.de/p_en/view/index.shtml
Don't forget to mark 'local transport'. Usually you have to change @ Mönchengladbach Hbf, on some connections @ Neuss Hbf as well. Journey time is roughly between 30-50 minutes.
Hoping I'm a good luck charm to help improve our form!
:daumenhoch:

Wishing you all the best on your trip to the 'rhineland' and to us all a win vs. K*ln.
Mick, from a fierce cold but sunny Ireland.
Jacobmg

Beitrag von Jacobmg » 07.11.2016 17:32

Normaly Rheydt is faster, because from HBF there is very much traffic

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Antworten