Tellefonmann

Re: Start to the season

Beitrag von Tellefonmann » 23.08.2015 20:45

No coment, but:

Without any kind of visible motivation.
rwo power

Beitrag von rwo power » 24.08.2015 06:14

I'd say there is still quite some development potential in the performance of the team. ^^
HerbertLaumen

Beitrag von HerbertLaumen » 24.08.2015 09:16

It's a bad start into the season, we need inspiration.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 24.08.2015 20:29

We need Stranzl and Dominguez back as soon as possible Havard Nordveit will be back this week end,hopefully.That should help Xhaka out.Does anyone else think Lars Stindl could play the Max Kruse role?I worry that Drmic could be another Luuk de Jong.Why doesn't Brouwers start? I heard he had a slight "niggle" in the week before the Mainz game yet he was on the bench.Xhaka without Kramer reminds a little of Herrmann for a season and a half after Marco Reus left. When everyone is fit I have no doubt that Lucien Favre will sort it out.It's just not what I expected.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 25.08.2015 08:49

Can I chuck in two names here.Wanyama at Southampton,who apparently wants away, and van Dijk at Celtic,especially if the go out of the Champions League tonight.
Tellefonmann

Beitrag von Tellefonmann » 25.08.2015 09:39

oldparish hat geschrieben:
(...)

Does anyone else think Lars Stindl could play the Max Kruse role?

(...)
I suggested this earlier. I don´t see Stindl in a defenisve role. I think we should concentrate on Nordtveit / Christensen (defensive part) and Xhaka / Dahoud (offensive part).

Offensive right and left wingers are set with Traore, Herrmann, Johnson, Nico Schulz and maybe Hahn.

Thinking of Raffael and Kruse past season I think there are plenty of high quality options with Stindl or Harzard playing the Kruse role next to Raffael. They could also substitute Raffael. So I think Stindl, Hazard, Raffael and Drimic could be pretty effective in front of the midfield.
oldparish hat geschrieben:

When everyone is fit I have no doubt that Lucien Favre will sort it out.It's just not what I expected.
Let´s hope!
Antworten