thank you bt sport!

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

thank you bt sport!

Beitrag von oldparish » 18.08.2013 11:07

It's all because of the extended bt sport/ ESPN coverage I have been able to watch both games so far. We were obviously on the wrong end of some "dodgy" refereeing decisions against FCB but the performance was creditable. Yesterday, it was like watching the Borussia of the season before last. So impressive. So much so, even Didi Hammann and Raph Honigstein were drooling over some of our attacking play. Only one little moan, Granit, you are not the Effenberg or Netzer. Win it an give it to Raffael or Arango. Joy to watch yesterday. :bmg:
Cormac

Re: thank you bt sport!

Beitrag von Cormac » 20.08.2013 14:20

Good to hear that you've been able to watch dose two matches but why thank dat crowd? You're paying big bucks for dat service in the first place.
Anyways, I fully agree with what you've said about the two games. The two penalties against ByeByern were imho 50-50s where with a different opponent other than Bayern or Dortmund they would never been given.
On Granit, that's an excellent point you're making. Too often he gives the ball away, sometimes completely unchallenged.
Marc-Andre seems to be back to his best, and Christoph is a lucky find.
Raffael and Juan went very well together. And Max is a versatile striker.
Looking forward to next saturday, we might be in with a chance to get something in Vizekusen, but 'die Pillen' are also going strong atm.
Hope you'll have the chance to pick up the game s/wh. Maybe I'll send you a link for a stream, but will be on short term.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 21.08.2013 15:11

Cormac, because we get our broadband through BT we get btsport for nothing. Whereas I had to pay £10 a month for ESPN. I still get the one remaining ESPN channel for free. So, it's a win/win situation for me. I get 4, yes FOUR BuLi games live a week-end (so far) and one at 9.45 pm on a Saturday evening (usually FCB). The down side this week is that none of the live games features Borussia :( .Nay links you can give me will be gratefully received (or anybody else on this forum for that matter).Celtic got a bit of a battle on their hands next week! :bmg: :bmg:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 21.08.2013 15:18

Just a thought about next Saturday, Cormac. Our recent history would dictate that we could come away with something. Last week's performance just re-inforces that opinion for me. Hope I haven't jinxed the boys. Also, and I know it's early days, but Schalke and HSV ! What's going on there? Could open up a pathway into the Champions League again. Like I said it's still early days. :bmgsmily:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 21.08.2013 15:19

Just re-read the first message. That should read ANY not Nay. :oops:
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 24.08.2013 14:52

because we get our broadband through BT we get btsport for nothing
Didn't know that you're on cable. I know they show up to 4 matches per weekend, could be watched down @ the locals. :wink:
I get my usual information on what's for show on satellite here: http://liveonsat.com/to-day.php?start_d ... _yyyy=2013
Hit 'Daily TV' near top left to change days.
More on pn.

It should be great match between two teams that are into playing fast football.
And watch out for Patrick, he loves to score against 'die Pillen' :D
Antworten