Buli fixtures 2013-2014

Borussia all over the world!
oldparish

Re: Buli fixtures 2013-2014

Beitrag von oldparish » 27.06.2013 15:38

Kellerfan, I can understand what you have written better than if I had written any of my comments "auf deutsch"! I agree de Jong scored some very important goals in 1-0 wins . Unfortunately I can't see Borussia as often as I'd like, that's why I like to read your opinions on here as I value the opinions of people who actually see the games(only once or twice live on ESPN last season). but I think that Mike Hanke was perfect at "holding the ball up" as we say here. Losing Marco Reus hasn't helped because our "magic triangle" was a joy to watch. That's why I thought maybe we would try and get Marko Marin back, it could have re-started his career, although I've learned he wasn't very popular towards the end of his time at Gladbach. Maybe Amin Younes will be the one to provide the crosses for de Jong. Whatever Lucien Favre decides, it's going to be very interesting to see who plays where and what formation he uses .Can't wait for the season to start now. :bmg:
Tobe

Beitrag von Tobe » 27.06.2013 15:47

Oldparish, on wich way you watch the games of Borussia? livestream? or does your Broadcasting company shows some "Topgames" featured by Bundesliga?
Here in Germany it is possible to watch some Premiere League games each weekend.
is it comparably to that?
Kellerfan

Beitrag von Kellerfan » 27.06.2013 16:15

oldparish hat geschrieben:I think that Mike Hanke was perfect at "holding the ball up" as we say here.
I've read some interviews with Max Eberl, who said, that Luuk can play like Mike. I have the same opinion. I think Luuk would make a great center forward (a little more offensive than Mike), always ready for one-two-passes near by the enemies defensive line, such as Lewandowski or Mandzukic.
oldparish hat geschrieben:Can't wait for the season to start now. :bmg:
Me too. With these new players together with a strengthened Xhaka and Luuk plus talents with Bundesliga-experience (Hrgota, Younes) it just HAS to become a great season :mrgreen:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 28.06.2013 15:34

Tobe, I've tried watching "livestreaming" via a company called "First Row Sports". They've just got into trouble with the English Bankruptcy League over their free service. The Premier League are trying to shut them down! Trouble is, the coverage is so interrupted that I lose patience,(adverts popping up everywhere).As for the tv provider, the Bundesliga is shown via ESPN, up until last season. There is a new broadcaster(bt sport) from next season. We have to take what we are given as they show (sometimes) Friday games. Last season every time Gladbach played on a Friday they showed something else. Sunday is a little better we get one game (sometimes the two) all the goals from the bundesliga.de and there are two studio guests, usually Raphael Honigstein and a former German footballer, Ziege, Lehmann, Freund etc. So, even though you have Sky Germany's coverage of all games live, Sky don't cover the BuLi over here. Frustrating. :bmg:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 28.06.2013 18:34

Just heard on sky sports news here that Marko Marin had gone to Sevilla for a year on loan. I think since he left Borussia he's wasting his career
Kellerfan

Beitrag von Kellerfan » 28.06.2013 18:52

Borussia made a good deal, selling him för 8.5 million to Bremen (+ 800k for his transfer to Chelsea) :mrgreen:
But Marins carreer is a riddle to me. He went top-talented to Bremen, back then a top club with offensiv play - and also known to be good for young players. There he played 32 matches but didn't develop. From then he just got worse. His move to London was a bis mistake. He should have started new, with an ambitioned Bundesliga-Club (Mainz, Stuttgart etc.). But tell someone who has an Chelsae-offer to go to Mainz :mrgreen:

Bad thing that just a few Borussia matches are shown in the UK. The advert-problem may be solved by an Ad-blocker for your browser. If you want, i'll send you some homepages that collect livestreams.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 29.06.2013 12:01

You Borussen are very kind and helpful to me. That's one of the reasons I became a fan many years ago after my first visit to the Boekelberg. It could so easily have been 1.FC K**n as I was staying there at that time ( but they were away that weekend)! Kellerfan I'd be grateful for any help/advice on that. Tobe had also given me some information that I will try over the weekend. Although I think it will have to be my neices who attempt it as I'm not that clever around pc's. As for Marko, I feel, if he had stayed at Borussia he could really have developed into a super player like Marco Reus especially under Lucien Favre. Schade!
Tobe

Beitrag von Tobe » 29.06.2013 13:15

You´re welcome! It is great to see, that people all over the world have a heart for Borussia and that some take part in a german forum :anbet: :bmgsmily:
Kellerfan

Beitrag von Kellerfan » 30.06.2013 20:36

We're very proud to have still so many fans around the world, although our great times are long ago. That's one of our characteristics. Hopefully we can start a new era of young europeans starting to spport Borussia :bmgsmily:

@oldparish: Take a look in your PM-folder :winker:
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 01.07.2013 16:35

Tobe hat geschrieben:It is great to see, that people all over the world have a heart for Borussia
Kellerfan hat geschrieben:We're very proud to have still so many fans around the world
On that note:
Doch die vielen Fans vom VfL,
ob von nah oder ob von fern.
Zeigen überall wir leben noch
und zeigen das nur all zu gern !
Es gibt nur eine Borussia ...
I'm happy enough with my $ky 'Zweitkarte' over here in Ireland.
And the 3 or 4 matches I can attend during each season.
Before that I was relying on Setanta sports coverages. And streams from the internet, that were very poor quality.
Godfrey, hope we'll find a way to hook you up to better Borussia coverage.

More on topic. Once again I have to complain about the rubbish presentation of the international/english part of borussia.de
Just go to Results/Fixtures and you'll see. Last season's fixtures, elsewhere information given is years old. Sorry, drittklassig.
Esp. during the summer break people want information, news about their clubs.
Just compare the german and english sites :oops: :schildverloren:
Antworten