January signings

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

January signings

Beitrag von oldparish » 11.10.2012 15:02

Read last night on Sport1 text that Max Eberl was contemplating new players in January.Have any of you good people got any names or heard any rumours.Also what about players leaving the club. :bmg:
frank_schleck

Re: January signings

Beitrag von frank_schleck » 15.10.2012 23:24

There are two rumours about Patrick Herrmann going to Tottenham or Italy.
Bullshit if you ask me.

Furthermore there have been rumours about ter Stegen making a move to Barcelona which is even more bullshit.

No rumours about players joining us yet. To sum up, no serious rumours at all.

edit: Just found out about two other rumours.

Some media report, that Lazio Roma wants to bid 10 mio€ for Granit Xhaka. Just hilarious. Typical Italians moving them players around all year. Max is not going to sell him for any price below 20 mio€ which no one will pay, so we will not sell him.

Even funnier: Mike Hanke to Augsburg :lol:
If we want to keep him, there won't be a problem to stop Augsburg getting him. If not, then we could get money for him 6 months before his contract ends.
But it doesn't seem very likely to me, that he leaves us. Never mind the Facebook story..
oldparish

Re: January signings

Beitrag von oldparish » 16.10.2012 20:30

Thanks Frank. It seems like it's another case of "here we go again".We ge a group of good young players and immediately the vultures are circling!I'd heard about Tottenham's interest in Herrmann.And the Mike Hanke story but the rest is news to me.Why would we sell Xhaka he only joined in the summer.CRAZY TALK. :bmg: :bmg:
Antworten