my wish list

Borussia all over the world!
Kellerfan

Re: my wish list

Beitrag von Kellerfan » 09.07.2012 11:49

Today, Max Eberl and Stephan Schippers visit Enschede again, to fix the deal.
Luuk himself want's a fast transfer to Borussia and is horrified by Twentes negotiation tactic.

My opinion: If it's not fixed within this week, Borussia will search for another striker. It would be a real shame for the talented Luuk, who relinquishes 2,5 Million Euros, just to make the deal tempting for Twente, but the risk for Borussia is too high, paying such high prices for players from "lower" leagues.
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 09.07.2012 14:44

Kellerfan hat geschrieben:but the risk for Borussia is too high, paying such high prices for players from "lower" leagues.
Agree. With the Twente 'attitude' I'd have left the negotiation table after 2mins. Greedy b*ll*cks, that's what they are.
They're still interested in selling him, why else would they leave him out of their Quali match?
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 09.07.2012 20:43

Why do they want to keep a player who obviously wants to come to Borussia? His heart won't be in it for Twente.I agree it's a lot of money for a player from an inferior league but the Dutch have produced very many excellent players over the years.And I've heard rumours about loads of clubs keeping an eye on the situation including Liverpool,BVB and FC Bayern. But yet again the lad seems to want to play for Borussia,like Granit.No matter how this pans out our club has made huge strides in the last 18 months or so :bmg: :bmg:
Kellerfan

Beitrag von Kellerfan » 09.07.2012 20:55

oldparish hat geschrieben:And I've heard rumours about loads of clubs keeping an eye on the situation including Liverpool,BVB and FC Bayern.
I don't think, that a Bundesligaclub is a rival concerning de Jong.
Dortmund has signed Schieber from Stuttgart for 6 Mio.
München has signed Pizarro from Bremen and Mandzukic from Wolfsburg.
I don't think, that the other BL-clubs can raise enough money. Maybe Wolfsburg, but their offense is well-staffed and they don't play European Cup.
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 13.07.2012 15:55

After Hoilett is back in the running http://www.fussballtransfers.com/bundes ... bach_29131 we could end up with both de Jong and Hoilett.

A striker from "my wishlist" that is missing here would be A. Stokes of Celtic. He's only 23, scored 21 goals last season, and could push some irish interest onto Borussia.
And, as you know, you'll never beat the irish :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0_rjhTu ... re=related
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.07.2012 11:27

When this story broke on Sky Sports news yesterday the first thought for me was,is that it with de Jong!Do you think we could get both?Still l can't understand Twente's attitude!!!Cormac are you off to the Aviva when the Germans come there for the World Cup Quali?I think possibly the Irish will be beaten on that day :bmg: :bmg:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.07.2012 11:29

By the way Sky Sports news showed a clip of a goal Hoillet scored against Norwich City last season.A lttle bit special.And he was playing for a crap club last season :bmg:
Zuletzt geändert von Neptun am 14.07.2012 13:47, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Grund: Moderation
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.07.2012 12:17

According to todays "Times" QPR are the favourites to sign Hoillet? :bmg:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 16.07.2012 14:27

According to Sky Sports News over here about half an hour ago,Luuk de Jong an Borussia and FC Twente have agreed the move to the Borussia Park! :bmg: :bmg: :bmg:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 18.07.2012 17:51

I knew he'd sign.Brilliant job everybody :bmg: Once again we are competetive in the Bundesliga,not straggling along at the bottom grateful not to be relegated
discostu

Beitrag von discostu » 18.07.2012 21:02

Oh yeah :D Here we go! :) Just fantastic. But now the new players have to show their talents :wink: We spent a lot of money...
Cormac

Beitrag von Cormac » 18.07.2012 23:27

Im europäischen Vergleich investierten bislang nur drei Klubs mehr Geld in neue Spieler als Mönchengladbach(35Millionen): Paris St. Germain (90 Millionen Euro), Champions-League-Sieger FC Chelsea (50 Millionen Euro) und Juventus Turin (46 Millionen Euro).
Top spender in germany, fourth in europe. Times have changed.
Let's wait and see how it'll all work out.
Cormac are you off to the Aviva when the Germans come there for the World Cup Quali?I think possibly the Irish will be beaten on that day
No, I'll be in switzerland and germany in october. Could have had a vip ticket, but have to give it a miss. Same thing happened before the last time the germans were in Dublin. :(
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 23.07.2012 14:17

I think we'll be alright.Probably take a little time for the new boys to settle in.Especially as Dominguez had to go off to the stupid Olympics!Don't know if we'll be fourth again this season but the future is looking(dare I say it)very,very exciting :bmg: Cormac,wouldn't mind watching the Germans in Dublin,did see them in Belfast many moons ago.Doubt I'd get a ticket though.Be almost as easy for me to get to Dublin as it is to Norwich from where I live!
Antworten