will some one please explain.

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

will some one please explain.

Beitrag von oldparish » 29.02.2012 16:22

I live about 500 miles away from Gladbach in a different country so I'd be really happy(well'maybe) if some one could take the time and trouble to explain to me all these stories I'm reading on Sat1 text and Sport1 text also.First Reus is going, then it's Neustaedter,now maybe Dante and last night I read that Liverpool are going to get Nordveidt?!WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!!Liverpool? Did he see them against Cardiff on Sunday.With any luck we'll be in the CL next season and Liverpool will be playing on Thursday night.They are a less than average team much, much worse than Borussia.Somebody have a word quickly,please. :bmg:
discostu

Re: will some one please explain.

Beitrag von discostu » 29.02.2012 16:30

Money, money, money
Must be funny
In the rich man's world
Money, money, money
Always sunny
In the rich man's world!
HerbertLaumen

Beitrag von HerbertLaumen » 29.02.2012 16:51

Nevermind the yellow press, OP, they are similar to "The Sun" etc. If Dante is leaving or not, nobody knows, but all the "journalists" want to make believe they know. We have no choice rather to sit and wait until the result of the ongoing negotiations is published on borussia.de.
I don't think Nordtveit is leaving for Liverpool, I just read that they are interested in signing Granite Xhaka.
frank_schleck

Beitrag von frank_schleck » 29.02.2012 20:50

It's a matter of fact, that Reus and Neustädter are leaving us, but it's also a matter of fact that we get 18 million € for Reus.
Of course our players become interesting for other teams by playing that well.

Dante can probably leave us for 5 million € which is not really a big amount of money for a player of his quality.
Even if we can end the season in a better position than Bayern, I guess that Bayern has the better arguments concerning the perspective (nearly certain CL-qualification) and financial aspects. So if Dante wants to leave us, nobody can stop him. Still nothing has been decided yet and Eberl thinks, that there is still a chance, so I have a bit hope left. Although he couldn't keep Reus here, I think he knows what to tell Dante, so maybe there is a chance that Dante stays. It's not very likely though.
Nevertheless problems are not as big as one might think reading those facts.

If you read any rumours about Herrmann and Nordtveit just forget about them. Nordtveit just said, that he would very much like to stay in Gladbach and if Liverpool are really stupid enough to pay 6-7 million pounds we can replace him twice by that. He's good, of course, but not good enough to reject a 7 million pound offer.
Herrmann is way too young to leave us and he knows that. Furthermore he doesn't have a clause in his contract, so Napoli or Milan or whoever would have to make a crazy bid. No problem. His contract goes until 2014 and it could be renewed (maybe Eberl brings in a huge clause again).

Favre won't leave us either in my opinion if you are worried about that. He always says how much he likes continous work and he has an incredible amount of money to spend in summer (depending on our possible CL qualification its far more than 20-25 million €). Eberl is going to work in a close cooperation with him, to make Favre as happy as possible - I'm sure of that.
Of course some stupid journalists write a lot about a missing declaration by Favre that he will stay in Gladbach. But he has a contract that goes until 2013 (and we are working hard to renew it) and of course he is curious about the transfer development in the future. When everything for next season is set up well, I am sure that Eberl will succeed to renew Favre's contract. Till then, we need to wait and be happy with the ongoing contract till 2013.

Concering our preparation for next season I have not a single doubt that everything will go well. We have more money than ever before (at least 25 mio€), we have a great coach, good scouting and a competent manager. The names that go around Borussia-Park are interesting and some of them can definitely help us. Eberl is going to make the right decisions in cooperation with Favre. If this happens, Favre will stay and if Favre stays, everything will stay well.
By the way: Herrmann, Arango, Hanke, ter Stegen, Jantschke, Nordtveit, Brouwers, Stranzl, Daems and others will stay with nearly no doubts. But of course we're "selling out" our team (according to German media). Don't bother those freakin newspapers. Always the same shit. Till now, all we have lost is Reus and an average (not more) Neustädter. Maybe Dante will leave us, but Brouwers isn't any worse in defense. And never forget how much money we get. Everything is going to be okay :winker:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 01.03.2012 14:33

frank_schleck,many thanks for all that.Very re-assuring.I'm happy with and fully trust Favre and Max Eberl they seem to have a plan to keep us up around the top of the league.Dante?I'll be honest I've never had "any looks" on him since he stated that he'd be off if we went down last season.Roel Brouwers and Martin Stranzl are every bit as good.Neustaedter is a worse passer than Polanski when he was with us and (from what I've seen on Fohlentv Alexander Ring will do a decent job for us,and it looked like he scores goals as well).I can understand Marco wanting to move,if I've understood properly.He's a Dortmund lad, his family still live in Dortmund as does his girl-friend.And he wants,basically, to go home.I've also heard that we are after Romelu Lukaku from Chelsea.That would be a coup if we could get him if only on loan.It shows our ambition and that's all I ask. :bmg:
Antworten