Zweite Liga

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Zweite Liga

Beitrag von oldparish » 03.04.2011 21:14

What the story concerning the players when we go down(for all the big talk on this website by players and officials ,it's only a matter of time).How many of these losers will stay and try and get back to the Bundesliga.And how many will ship out believing they are too good for the second division?Having said all that, I think the banner at the Millerntor on Friday evening summed up how most of us feel.The one that said "1,2 oder3,egal,wir sind dabei" :bmg:
Megadeth

Re: Zweite Liga

Beitrag von Megadeth » 03.04.2011 21:31

You're not there yet. It's probably unlikely, but not impossible. Let's wait for next week's outcome, if you win the derby -and your record is very good- you might actually start to believe there's still something other to play for. Pauli and Wolfsburg won't get too many points respectivly in their last matches... I am sure some players have already made their agents look out for new 'challenges'... same old story everywhere in that situation....
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 04.04.2011 12:11

Do you think St.Pauli will be deducted points after last Friday?.May give us an outside chance of getting into the "relegation spiel" position.Especially if we can win on Sunday(sorry Megadeth) but we need the points more than you. :bmg:
discostu

Beitrag von discostu » 04.04.2011 13:13

I think Pauli wont loose points. They might have to pay a few thousand euro and the worst case would be a match without audience :wink:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 04.04.2011 15:32

Damn! :x
Megadeth

Beitrag von Megadeth » 04.04.2011 23:08

oldparish hat geschrieben:Do you think St.Pauli will be deducted points after last Friday?.May give us an outside chance of getting into the "relegation spiel" position.
Don't count on other team's misfortune off the pitch ('green table' that is, don't know if you use that expression as well). Do as much as you can and start winning games. Look how far it will get you then. A derby win will not get you anywhere, if there's no folllow ups. You are suddenly running out of matches, so any slip up could kill off any sort of faint hope for good. The funny thing is, I think you can't predict the outcome of sunday's game, no matter what positions our teams are in, it can go either way: Remember, you've got a very good record against us and we have by far the worst away record. May the better team on the day win and let's hope there won't be any trouble in or outside the ground.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 05.04.2011 11:08

Totally agree Megadeth.It can go either way but you are on a roll at the moment, derby or no derby.That's the difference for us this year compared to last.We won in Hamburg and went about 5 or 6 unbeaten,we never let a bad run develop.This year is different 6-3 in Leverkusen then what? WIn over Schalke followed by another defeat.That's why we are where we are.Having said that I think Favre has made a bit of a difference.Not given enough time in my view. :bmg: You'll understand if I don't wish you anything but a good beating on Sunday.Nothing personal :)
Megadeth

Beitrag von Megadeth » 05.04.2011 12:26

oldparish hat geschrieben:You'll understand if I don't wish you anything but a good beating on Sunday.Nothing personal :)
Be assured that I do. No insult taken. :)
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 10.04.2011 20:40

Well,Megadeth your boys certainly played their part in granting me my wish for FC to get a good beating!Although it'll count for nothing if we don't do exactly the same next Friday in Mainz.If we can, it'll put real pressure on St.Pauli,Wolfsburg AND VfB Stutgart.Can't see it myself ,trotzdem,"die Hoffnung stirbt zuletzt",as they say. :bmg:
Antworten