Just not acceptable!

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Just not acceptable!

Beitrag von oldparish » 01.05.2010 20:02

I haven't watched and I will not watch it :wut: Just because we had nothing to play for doesn't mean we can just switch off for the last two games because that attitude has a nasty habit of following you into the new season.Also we have a duty to the other clubs that are still fighting to stay in the Bundesliga to behave in a professional manner.And the fans,apparently 5,000 who spent good money and time to make the effort the team couldn't ,deserve better.Let's put this behind us and give the Werkself a real hammering next week to finish the season on a high note. :bmg:
discostu

Re: Just not acceptable!

Beitrag von discostu » 01.05.2010 23:49

I want my money back....
oldparish

Re: Just not acceptable!

Beitrag von oldparish » 02.05.2010 09:39

Was it that bad discostu?We are better than that.As this seasons results have shown in Hamburg and Frankfurt against Schalke,Bayern but you get nothing on reputation as Hertha have sadly found out this year.The players should take a good long look at themselves and promise it will not happen again,whether we have nothing to play for or not.THEY OWE IT TO THE FANS.One good thing,to me anyway,is that weren't the ones to send H96 down.We all know that awful feeling when it has happened to us and I think the club has struggled to get over the sad death of Robert Enke. :bmg:
Antworten