Last night

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Last night

Beitrag von oldparish » 10.04.2010 11:11

Thanks to my subscription to ESPN I was priveliged to watch that performance against Eintracht live.I've been lucky enough to see about 6 games via ESPN and only once have I been disappointed with our peformance (in Freiburg).The main thing I've noticed,this season, is the way we play when we haven't got the ball.The players work really hard to get it back.And last night Michael Bradley and Marco Reuss were perfect examples.All you lads who watched last season,do you agree with me?I only have one criticism from last night, we should have scored 6(Fabian Baecker?).All in all, it's a nice feeling ,with still four games to go,not be worrying about the "Klassenerhalt".And who knows what we can do against FCB,Schalke and Leverkusen now that the pressure is off. :bmg:
Tomka

Re: Last night

Beitrag von Tomka » 14.04.2010 16:48

Yeah, thats true. They scored only 2 goals, but that shouldnt devaluate the performance from the whole team. I think u agree with me, that we have seen one of the best games from our team, especially from our defence.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.04.2010 20:36

I certainly do Tomka.It was a very good all round performance against a Frankfurt team who have achieved some excellent recent results.I think our back four and keeper are really consistent and with Brouwers and Dante scoring vital goals we seem to be pretty stabile at the back.Add to that the defensive work done by Marx and Bradley and the "new Marco" I think we going in the right direction at last.Also I think Michael Frontzeck has found the right club.After all the problems at Aachen and Bielefeld he looks like he is now finding his rightful position. :bmg:
Tomka

Beitrag von Tomka » 14.04.2010 23:00

Exactly my friend! It seems that Michael Frontzeck and Borussia match perfectly. But dont forget Max Eberl. In terms of management he started as a nobody and advanced to a generally accepted person. Both made a great job so far.

The following games aren´t easy. But as you have said, the pressure is off and the gap to the bottom is comforting. Everything is possible. So lets hope for a nice match on saturday against S04. :bmgsmily:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 15.04.2010 12:35

As they say,"Team work makes the dream work"and Frontzeck and Eberl have certainly formed a very good partnership.And they are performing a "little Arsenal"here in Monchengladbach in as much as they seem to be buying"no names"and making them into good Buli players.Plus the experiened players that every young team needs.Marco Reus is a very good example,don't you think.Back that up with talent coming through from within the club and,like I said,this group of players could be very successful with (and for) Borussia :bmg:
Antworten