OK,so we lost

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

OK,so we lost

Beitrag von oldparish » 04.12.2009 22:59

But that was a performance of great credit to everyone.The bloody Bavarians hardly created anything.We were solid in defence,scored a very good goal and looked all round a much better team than them.If we keep up this standard of performance for the rest of the season then not only will we not have to worry about relegation but we won't be far away from the Europa league places.I was impressed with Bradley,Matmour and Dante but more than that it was a good all round team performance.Only criticism is that Jaures tends to give the ball away too often.Keep it going lads.On to Hannover 96 next week at the Borussia Park and we must get back to winning ways. :bmg:
HerbertLaumen

Re: OK,so we lost

Beitrag von HerbertLaumen » 04.12.2009 23:45

Exactly :daumenhoch:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 05.12.2009 08:26

In the ESPN commentary the bloke said 6,000 Borussen were at the Allianz Arena last night.Is that correct,because if it is, thatfor a Friday night and the distances involved,is absolutely phenomenal.Well done to you all.Just one other thing(and I hope I won't be banned from this forum for saying this) but I hope Bayern get a result in Turin on Tuesday.Sorry.But I want every German club to do well in Europe.And as I live on this side of the "Kanal" I don't get Bayern rammed down my throat like us Welsh,Scots and Irish get with England here. :bmg:
HerbertLaumen

Beitrag von HerbertLaumen » 05.12.2009 10:43

Don't worry, you won't get banned for wishing Bayern good luck against Juve :D
Antworten