Twente Enschede

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Twente Enschede

Beitrag von oldparish » 19.07.2009 21:45

They beat us 2-0 then go and lose yesterday 3-1 against Swansea City from the Championship in the English league.INS(if you are still reading this forum) what do you make of these results?Are the Swans better than Borussia or is it just pre-season friendlies?
oldparish

Re: Twente Enschede

Beitrag von oldparish » 21.07.2009 18:15

Lost again to Panathinaikos.Will probably lose to Dundee and Bolton and Rolf Koenigs said "Der Klassenerhalt.Ohne Zittern"What planet does he live on????Good preparation? where does he get that from?We've got a crap trainer,sold our two best players and he thinks everything is going brilliantly :wut: What has happened in the last week is just what will happen in the future.I'm so mad.You haven't got to be Hennes Weissweiler to figure that out.
discostu

Beitrag von discostu » 21.07.2009 20:28

Man, calm down! Its not that bad!

The goal against Panathinaikos was after the change of 6 players in minute 65.!

And these matches are there for getting the right first eleven! The preseason 2 years ago we won all our matches (against Valencia e.g.) and what happened? Yes, we went down in Liga 2! These matches dont mean anything!

We have a good team and now we lost against 2 championsleague-clubs....and you say, we are that bad? Cool down!
discostu

Beitrag von discostu » 21.07.2009 20:28

And by the way: Against Panathinaikos we were the better team in the first 45. minutes (against players like Cissé, Simao, Karagounis,....)
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 22.07.2009 07:49

Take no notice of me discostu,it's just my "Roy Keane complex".That is, we have to win every game or we are rubbish.Obviously you know more about what's going on at Borussia than me but does it fill you with confidence that the same Twente that qualified for Champions league lost badly at Swansea a couple of days after they beat us?One other thing, do you think that come Christmas we will be running to Hans Meyer again?Also why has all this bad feeling between Marko and the club sprung up all of a sudden?
discostu

Beitrag von discostu » 22.07.2009 11:57

but does it fill you with confidence that the same Twente that qualified for Champions league lost badly at Swansea a couple of days after they beat us?
Maybe they lost against Swansea BECAUSE they played two days earlier against us? A hard game and hard training? Or why did Stuttgart loose 0:3 against Hamburg in a 60. minute match?? Yes, it does not show anything, it shows, that the teams train hard at the moment!

do you think that come Christmas we will be running to Hans Meyer again?
We cant say what will happen, but i dont think that Hans Meyer would do that again!

why has all this bad feeling between Marko and the club sprung up all of a sudden?
This does not happen all of a sudden! This bad feeling was there already when Borussia was in proceedings with Bremen. There was an agreement between Marko and Borussia, that there will be a talk between them at the end of the season about his contract and if he would stay! But Marko just said to Max Eberl in a corridor in the Park:"Mr. Eberl, I won't stay, good bye!" And thats it! No talk, no thank you, nothing! Thats the problem they have and they are absolutly right!
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 22.07.2009 17:59

Thanks discostu.I'm really disappointed in Marko's attitude, all of a sudden he's(what we call over here)"Billy Big Boots"(there is another word but I don't think I'd get away with writing it here).We don't need him if that's the way he thinks about Borussia.What kind of welcome will he get from the Nord Kurve when he comes back with Bremen do you think.Or Alex Baumjohann for that matter.Who will get the better reception?As for my little moan,it's just that I want Borussia to be the best they can be, but I don't think we are going about it the right way.As you say only time will tell. :bmg:
discostu

Beitrag von discostu » 22.07.2009 20:40

I think that Baumi will get an applause...he always said that he will go after the contract ends. Ok, Bayern wouldnt be my choice, but i dont think he will play there a long time :wink:
Marin will get what he deserves!
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 23.07.2009 07:56

Maybe Baumi will be like Podolski and Borowoski and will return "home" after a couple of seasons.Hope so.Who scored our second goal last night,discostu/On text on our tv it said it was an own goal on here it was Matmour.
discostu

Beitrag von discostu » 23.07.2009 13:31

I didnt see it! First all said it was an own goal, but now on borussia.de is written, that Matmour scored. I think we can believe borussia.de
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 23.07.2009 15:56

Just watched it on Fohlen tv and it was Matmour.Always borussia.de before British tv (and it was the BBC as well)!
discostu

Beitrag von discostu » 23.07.2009 16:10

Borussia is in the BBC-News??! Oh my god? Dont you have ur own football-league :mrgreen: :lol:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 24.07.2009 08:10

Yes,but it's only Borussia for me :bmg:
Antworten