Marko and HSV

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Marko and HSV

Beitrag von oldparish » 04.02.2009 08:57

Read on Sat1 text that he' s off for 10 million euro.Is there any truth in this.If so I'm getting a bit fed up with this club's lack of ambition are we happy to be a second league club. Baumjohann has gone(or will go) south to the sons of Satan otherwise known as FC Bayern.Is this what we can expect from Borussia from now on,that we sell our best players and never advance as a club.
Schlappschuss

Re: Marko and HSV

Beitrag von Schlappschuss » 15.02.2009 11:33

There was an offer by HSV (Eberl confirmed that), but it has been declined for the winterbreak. None the less a move to Hamburg is very likely in this summer, at least HSV are at the moment the ones in Germany with the best chances, since Marko is unlikely to go to Munich.

If we can make it to stay in the first division, Marko will probably be the only prominent player to leave in this summer (Baumjohanns move is confirmed), yet it can not be denied that it will be very hard for Borussia to hold those players who prove to be ready for "higher tasks" i.e. international competitions such as CL or UEFA-Cup.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 15.02.2009 12:34

That's really depressing Schlappschuss.It means we are never going to go anywhere except down to the zweite liga ,then, hopefully back to the Bundesliga,then back down.Forever and ever.One thing is for sure after yesterday we've certainly found a goalkeeper
sevenyearsbadluck

Beitrag von sevenyearsbadluck » 15.02.2009 13:54

Bailly, what a goalie!
I certainly hope gladbach stays in the 1st Liga.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 15.02.2009 15:21

yes to both of those sevenyearsbadluck!
Schlappschuss

Beitrag von Schlappschuss » 15.02.2009 15:53

oldparish hat geschrieben:That's really depressing Schlappschuss.It means we are never going to go anywhere except down to the zweite liga ,then, hopefully back to the Bundesliga,then back down.Forever and ever.One thing is for sure after yesterday we've certainly found a goalkeeper
I don´t think so.

But on short terms these are the sad perspectives. For this season it´s definitely all about staying in and then taking step by step to establish (again) in the Bundesliga. Aims like International playing will probably take another 4 or 5 years, at least.
Unless we´ll find a shortcut by reaching the DFB-Cup-finals, of course. :wink:

And yeah, Bailly is showing steady improvement on his way becoming the best goalie we had here in decades. The more important to hold the League since it is known that he has a exit clause in case of degradation...
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 16.02.2009 15:46

That's disappointing.How many more have got that clause in their contracts,I wonder?If we had a proven goal scorer like we had Arie van Lent last time we came up I think we would be safe by now.Unfortunately the powers that be at the Borussia Park think Rob Friend is the right man.Personally I wouldn't have him in the team.I would go for Colautti.We are averaging one goal a game and letting in just about two.That's not going to keep us up,is it.
Schlappschuss

Beitrag von Schlappschuss » 17.02.2009 16:32

Rob ain´t that bad, but he´s definitely the wrong person for a 1-striker-strategy. We´ve seen it last season, even though it was second division, that he worked fine in cooperation with Neuville.

So in my opinion - as in most part of the fans - the most promising way to hold the class would be a return to a 4-4-2-system.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 08.03.2009 11:10

Brilliant result yesterday just shows what can be achieved .If we can get something next week and with games against Bochum and Karlsruhe to come if we keep playing this way we could well be out of the relegation zone in a couple of weeks.And Marko?I bet HSV wish they had signed him.I hope he will be fit and healthy to come to Cardiff with the National team next month.I'm telling everyone over here about him,but it seems no one believes me.They will learn.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 16.05.2009 08:24

D:SF and Sat1 text have been full of it these past few days that Marko is now going to Bremen! :wut: There is nothing official coming from Herr Eberl or the club. Everyone knows he is tied to the club until 2010.Anyone know anything more?Anything in the local newspapers in Gladbach?
HerbertLaumen

Beitrag von HerbertLaumen » 16.05.2009 09:47

Are you able to read german? Otherwise we will translate it.
http://www.rp-online.de/public/article/ ... ochen.html
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 17.05.2009 10:06

Thanks Herbert.Understood the most important bits.I can read German better than I speak it. According to that report it's a non story and Marko's going nowhere.Obviously it'll be easier to keep him if we stay up.That's one of themost important reasons that we need that point next week.
Antworten