The Empire Strikes Back

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 19.10.2008 15:57

Neuer Trainer: Hans Meyer
Neuer "Co-Trainer": Christian Ziege
Neuer Sportdirektor: Max Eberl
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Re: The Empire Strikes Back

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 20.10.2008 12:43

WTF? Can someone translate that?! Following on from my question of trainer v manager in sense of roles and responsibilities, we now have a co-trainer? :shock:

Let's be honest chaps, we all knew Meyer was on his way back.... Typical Borussia short sightedness.

What's the general response??
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 20.10.2008 13:24

Hans Meyer was unveiled as Borussia's new head coach on Sunday afternoon. His assistant will be previous director of sport Christian Ziege.

:arrow: Hans Meyer new Borussia boss

The general response is a feeling of happyness about the return of Hans Meyer. A lot of people assume that this castling means that CZ will be first apprenticed to Hans Meyer and then, secondly, will be installed as his successor in 2010.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 20.10.2008 17:16

Short sightedness,lack of ambition call it what you will,Ins.Going back to the future isn't going to help.We should have gone for Rangnick when he was sitting around waiting for a club to coach.We have ben overtaken by clubs such as Wolfsburg and Hannover and that should never have happened.We are Borussia Moenchengladbach we have produced players like Vogts,Wimmer ,Netzer ,Heynckes,Loddar,and latterly Effenberg and Deisler.We should be up there with the Stuttgarts,Hamburgs and Bremens of this Bundesliga.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 29.10.2008 08:22

If herr Meyer didn't know before he knows now.It's going to be a completely different job this time.Last time he had van Lent,Stiel,Eberl,Asanin.Players that could do a job in both leagues.Not many of this lot can and for that we can thank Jos and his poor recruitment in the summer,don't you think?By the way chaps,there were four games either postponed or abandoned in England last night because of...SNOW! And it's still only October, unfortunately for Ins Swansea wasn't one of them,they lost 2-1 at Wolverhampton.Bad night all round boyo :x
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 29.10.2008 13:00

oldparish hat geschrieben:If herr Meyer didn't know before he knows now.It's going to be a completely different job this time.Last time he had van Lent,Stiel,Eberl,Asanin.Players that could do a job in both leagues.Not many of this lot can and for that we can thank Jos and his poor recruitment in the summer,don't you think?By the way chaps,there were four games either postponed or abandoned in England last night because of...SNOW! And it's still only October, unfortunately for Ins Swansea wasn't one of them,they lost 2-1 at Wolverhampton.Bad night all round boyo :x
Certainly was mate, I watched it on t'net, but weirdly without commentary :shock: I gave up the 2nd goal as there was no way we would come back in it.

Then I listened to the Swansea game.

Bad night as you say...
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 29.10.2008 13:14

Yesterday's game seemed to me like a test. :?
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 03.11.2008 09:40

I only saw the 1st half yesterday (again with the feed with no comms) and we looked pretty clueless and not really creating anything.....
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 03.11.2008 18:13

Didn't see a kick of it :( I'm resigned to the fact that next season we will be back in the zweite liga.I'm just wondering if there will be special "Wieder Zuhause" abstieg 2008/2009 t-shirts on sale before the last home game of the season.I'm also convinced that we hung on to Jos for far too long and this is the result.
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 04.11.2008 12:59

What's Forsell doing these days? :lol:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 04.11.2008 14:27

I believe he's injured most of the time.I think he's at Hannover or is it Wolfsburg.I get them mixed up and Forsell and Mike Hanke as well.
100%gladbach

Beitrag von 100%gladbach » 09.11.2008 01:15

well, as far as I know he is not injured. but he does not seem to be such a big hit anyway.
Antworten