How much pressure is on Luhukay now?

Borussia all over the world!
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

How much pressure is on Luhukay now?

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 01.10.2008 14:05

Gone by Christmas, or even sooner, if he doesn't start to turn things around......
oldparish

Re: How much pressure is on Luhukay now?

Beitrag von oldparish » 01.10.2008 14:46

Reading between the lines of his quote yesterday I think he knows his time is up(if we lose the derby on Saturday I think he'll be gone by Saturday evening).The sooner the better but right now I wouldn't know who is around to replace him,apart from Herr Ziege.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 04.10.2008 19:14

For God's sake Jos,clear off!!!!You're just not up to it.Get a Bundesliga coach at the club not a cheap replacment.
Krikke

Beitrag von Krikke » 04.10.2008 20:20

I am saying this for months now: Luhukay as trainer for the 2nd bundesliga: OK, for the bundesliga absolutely not! He prooved it already 2 seasons ago.
Look at his carreer and you should know enough.
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 04.10.2008 20:55

Who can we bring in though?
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 04.10.2008 21:32

That's the problem now Ins,WHO do we fetch in?There are a few I would like to see but they are all with clubs right now. With Luhukay we haven't a hope of staying in the Bundesliga and the people in charge at the club should have realized that at the end of last season.Krikke is totally right and if people like us could see it then how come the so called professionals couldn't?Was it some kind of mis-guided loyalty?I think they should also look at the player recruitment.We seem to be afraid to spend any money on attracting Bundesliga class players a good example of this is Vincent Kompany.He went to Man City,did we make any effort?Borussia Moenchengladbach in many instances are a Bundesliga club, fans,stadium etc. but the people in charge generally speaking are zweite liga they show no ambition or courage to take a chance. They want to run the club on the cheap and that is taking us right back to the zweite liga. The fans deserve better than that and I don't mean people like me who can make one or two games a season I mean the lads and lasses that go every week to every game.I don't even blame the players any more they can't help it if they are just not good enough.I hope that when I look at Sat1 text in the morning he will be gone.And if that means that Christian Ziege takes over for the time being the that's ok by me.
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 05.10.2008 12:23

I think we agreed from Day One he wasn't up to this level OP mate.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 05.10.2008 12:47

Yes WE did,Ins.At the risk of repeating myself why couldn't the powers that be see it?It goes back to my original assumption that Borussia are a club run on the cheap with ambitionless people in charge taking the fans for granted.And again I go back to the appointment of Luhukay when Rangnick was twiddling his thumbs waiting to be approached by a club.Who knows he may even have kept us up in the first place!God this club is so frustrating to be a part of.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 05.10.2008 15:05

Just read(Sat1 text) that it could be Hans Meyer. Any thoughts folks? What about Kevin Keegan?He might stay long enough to keep us up before he sulks and disapperars because the weather is too cold or the Nord Kurve don't make enough noise or the Bratwurst in Hamburg taste better.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 05.10.2008 15:46

By the way Ins,how are you coping in,what is,to all intents and purposes, a Rugby city?
papi

Beitrag von papi » 05.10.2008 16:22

Juande Ramos from Tottenham will be available soon, you guys think he is a solution...?
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 05.10.2008 17:13

Not at the moment.Spurs are losing at home to Hull City 0-1 right now. Loads of rumours about him at the moment.He' lost the dressing room, he's home sick for Spain,he doesn't like London. What about the bloke at Anorthosis Famagusta,Ketsbaia (is that how you spell it)?He used to play for Newcastle.
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 05.10.2008 19:18

Jos is out. Christian will take over for the time being until a new coach has been found.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 05.10.2008 20:21

hate to see anybody lose their job but he really wasn't up to it.Any names or rumours Doc?
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 05.10.2008 20:33

At the moment it is just wild speculation. Slomka is often mentioned, but he already declined interest.
Augenthaler, Effenberg, Hans Meyer and so on.
As I said, many names are tossed around. No facts.
Krikke

Beitrag von Krikke » 05.10.2008 21:32

This time the competition break is the moment for the players to let some steam off en load up there batteries, even considering what they are willing to do for the club... For the management a time to think who's gonna be the next trainer. I aggree that it should not be fast decision but a good one.

Some of my oppinions:
- is Christian Ziege ready to be cheftrainer? He's got lots of experience with the bundesliga as a player, but not as trainer...
- because of the situation the club is into right now the new trainer should be familiar with the bundesliga
- who ever may become the cheftrainer, we've still got several players who are not really good enough for the bundesliga
(Rösler, Voight, Svärd, Coulibaly, ...). That means: no equal substitutes for all positions. I wonder who is able to put this players on a higher level ... .
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 06.10.2008 08:07

What Krikke wrote about certain players is true.We didn't recruit properly in the summer.Everyone knew those players (with a few exceptions) are zweite liga players.Another name to chuck in, Davey Moyes at Everton .Still to sign a new contract.
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 06.10.2008 13:27

oldparish hat geschrieben:By the way Ins,how are you coping in,what is,to all intents and purposes, a Rugby city?
It's a rugby city the same as Wales is a rugby country mate ie/ once or twice a year!

Apart from that they are both football. Not that the eggers would ever admit it :lol:
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 07.10.2008 22:43

Latest rumour is :arrow: Matthias Sammer
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 08.10.2008 15:02

Failed at the fake Borussia,why should it be any different at the real one?The more I think about it, the more Mirko Slomka appeals to me(of the people that are available).
Antworten