Arminia Bielefeld

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Arminia Bielefeld

Beitrag von oldparish » 10.07.2008 13:57

Anybody go last night?If you did can you tell me how good was Marko's goal.
Menthor

Beitrag von Menthor » 12.07.2008 04:08

I saw it on the highlights of Fohlen-TV. Marko got the ball more or less in the middle of Arminia´s half and began is dribble towards the goal wich was an eye candy. Arminia´s players were too far away from him, so he wasn´t really attacked by a Bielefeld player, one of them slipped before he could (maybe too quick for him). In the height when the penalty area begins he finished by a slight shot against the left post and the ball ended in the goal.

Not because of only this goal, but in my opinion he becomes better and better...
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 12.07.2008 14:27

I think you are right Menthor.His awareness of what is happening around him has improved and he knows when to attack defenders with the ball and when to pass.I just wonder what might have happened if he had gone to Euro08.The big worry for all us Borussia fans now is how quickly will word spread about him throughout the "fantasy football clubs"?
Menthor

Beitrag von Menthor » 14.07.2008 23:27

He was already the object of desire before Euro08. After the general meeting this year some of the important people came among the crowd like every time and you could talk to them, so I asked Christian Ziege about Marko and how are the chances to extend his contract. He answered that it will be difficult because he´s in great demand for other clubs, also for foreign clubs. His contract expires in two years. I hope not, but at the worst case we´ll lose him after the first BL season to get much money for him...same as Marcell Jansen, 2 years and our great talents are gone... But I still hope there´s a chance to extend his contract.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 15.07.2008 16:55

Heck, that's depressing news.It seems he will go the same way as all our other great players (except for Hans Hubert).
Menthor

Beitrag von Menthor » 31.07.2008 04:52

I read an interview in the paper with Marko´s father these days. About an early extension of his contract he answered among others that AC Milan was one of the prospects before the end of last season, but at the moment it makes no sense for Marko to play there because of such competition in the team. For his own development it´s better to play and Borussia is the right club, he´s feeling well in Mgladbach. Later in the interview a renewed request of a possibilty of an early extension his answer was that it´s not impossible, it also depends on how Borussia take hold in the 1st BL and how Marko will do his job in the 1st BL. ...Not a precise answer but there´s still hope.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 31.07.2008 13:51

Thanks Menthor.Makes you feel a bit nervous though.I hope he stays for a couple of years.He's still only 19 he's got plenty of time.
Antworten