Your Fanpages

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
Marko-Marin
Your Fanpages

Beitrag von Marko-Marin » 07.06.2008 21:02

Hello Guys,

so here you can write your Fanpage URL...they could be german,english french,italian....a fanpage made by you...

PS: is my english correct ?
PSS: Hope it´s the right thread...
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 13.06.2008 09:05

As the beginning of this thread uses the wunderkind I thought I'd just carry it on in a slightly different tack.Do you think that Jogi is now regretting leaving Marko out of his final squad?Because I thought that the German team looked really one paced and short of enthusiasm and ideas,he would have offered something out of the ordinary. Also they looked very heavy legged as if they had concrete boots on. Having said that Croatia were very good,but I don't like them,watch their attitude change if thy go behind at any time in the knock-out stages.I witnessed it in euro96 at Old Trafford. When Germany went 2-1 up they had this spoiled brat mentality as if you must not do this to them because they are poor Croatia and they just kicked everything in a white shirt. Also did I hear some criticism of the national team's training methods.That is they are putting in too much on the training pitch.Maybe that's why they looked so lethargic last night.
Antworten