Peer Kluge

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Peer Kluge

Beitrag von oldparish » 20.05.2008 15:30

Now that it looks that Ziege wants Kluge back is there any truth in the rumours that Degen and ze Antonio are on their way back as well?Anybody got any preferences,within reason,of course.No Ronaldos or Rooneys.
Steehaan

Beitrag von Steehaan » 20.05.2008 17:47

Yes, Ziege wants Kluge back, thats true, he said that in the newspaper and Kluge said, that he wants to come back

I heard that David Degen will stay in Basel or change to another club, and that would be the best for both sides :lol:

The BILD says today that Zé Antonio "threats" to come back and just earn money from Borussia :x

But you shouldn't believe too much of the BILD ... :lol:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 21.05.2008 09:53

I hope that Ze Antonio and Degen stay away from the Borussia Park.They were two players that performed so abysmally for us that we went down.As for Kluge, I'd have him back as long as he is fit and healthy because I think he's good player only trouble is ,eh...two relegations in two seasons,is the boy cursed.Just off the thread can anyone tell me what Sebastian Deisler is doing these days.Has he recovered form his problems?What a waste of talent he could have been a great player.
Steehaan

Beitrag von Steehaan » 21.05.2008 19:04

Because of his hurt knee and illness he thought that it wouldn't be good to come back again, he resigned from football circa a year ago
Now he makes an apprenticeship to a physiotherapist

But he has still an inactive contract at FC Bayern until the end of the season 08/09

And I think you're right, he was a very brilliant player!
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 21.05.2008 22:18

Thanks for that Steehaan.Always wondered what happened to him.Did Bayern have anything to do with him retraining because I believe (no matter what we think of them)they are very good to their ex players.Alan Macinally will not have anything bad said about Uli Hoenness."Basti Fantasti" was another in the long line of great Borussia midfielders going back to Netzer,Matthaeus,DER TIGER,Pflipsen,Deisler usw.
Steehaan

Beitrag von Steehaan » 21.05.2008 22:27

Bayern hasn't anything to do with the apprenticeship, beacuse Deisler makes that in Berlin, but because of the inactive contract Basti could everytime come back to Bayern, at least until summer 2009
Antworten