WTF is going on?

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

WTF is going on?

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 19.02.2008 12:55

1 point from 9 :evil:

I haven't seen any of the games, but are we really playing badly?
HerbertLaumen

Re: WTF is going on?

Beitrag von HerbertLaumen » 19.02.2008 12:57

Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan hat geschrieben:...but are we really playing badly?
Not yesterday. It was a big fight and Mainz was lucky, we were the better team and had a lot of chances to score.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 19.02.2008 15:16

Herbert you are right.Ins they scored so early the just defended the 1-0 for the most part.They were very well organised and seemed to pick up every second ball .One thing I will say about Borussia they never gave in so the spirit in the team is good.We could have had a penalty and on another day probably would have.We just need a win to settle things down.Every team goes through a sticky patch in a season and I hope we won't be in this for too long because it's starting to "concertina"at the top now.A lot of the teams around us are playing each other over next week-end so what better time to win in Osnabrueck.
berti mac

Beitrag von berti mac » 20.02.2008 21:12

don't panic, captain Luhukay :!: :!:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 25.02.2008 13:51

After watching the highlights of the Hoffenheim and Osnabrueck matches and the live game against Mainz I think the only difference between now and the hinrunde is luck.Three goals against us from deflections.We should have had a penalty against Mainz.Rafael scored a perfectly good goal against Hoffenheim but was judged to have been off-side when everyone could see that the ball came off a Hoffenheim player.I think the only game that we can say was a disappointment was the first game of the rueckrunde against FCK.Having said all that we have to start winning again pretty soon hopefully starting on Friday against Aue.
Antworten