"Ich bleibe Borussia-fan"

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

"Ich bleibe Borussia-fan"

Beitrag von oldparish » 28.12.2007 15:09

Oh yeah,Marcell.How come you p****d off to Bavaria first chance you got then?Olli didn't and the GREAT Effe came back and helped us to our most successful couple of seasons since the seventies.Borussia fan my backside
papi

Beitrag von papi » 29.12.2007 18:34

Been to Germany last month and got me some Gladbach dvd's. One of it was that Cup game vs. Bayern. Haven't had any time to watch it 'till last week and something caught my eye, that on the end nobody want to exchange jersey with Jansen and he looked kinda surprised.
Oldparish I'm with you on that matter, but also we have to start keeping our super talents if we wanna reach out to the glory days of 70's. Money is not the question for us, we got it now.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 30.12.2007 13:18

Didn't see that myself but it says a lot about the way the true "Borussen" think about him.I 'm not saying he isn't a very good player or that he didn't give of his best when he played for us, it's just the hypocricy of the bloke.Just a question for you all,.Do you believe Jansen when he said what he said and did you believe Effe when he said"mein Herz schlaegt nur fuer Moenchengladbach".I know which one sounds more sincere to me,but then I'm biased .
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 30.12.2007 18:06

Jansen just pays lip-service. My doubts about his veracity originate from last season, where he put up a fuss about his move to Bayern. He tried to morally blackmail via the mass media the persons in charge of Borussia, i.e. Christian Ziege and Rolf Königs ("The club has no right to obstruct my career"). Utterly perfidious. Now, I couldn't care less, because he delivered a superb transfer fee and Christian Ziege and Jos Luhukay did a fantastic job so far.
Antworten