Nordkurve Magazine

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Nordkurve Magazine

Beitrag von oldparish » 06.11.2007 17:03

I got the latest edition late last week and in the middle were a couple of pages advertising Fanprojekt merchandise.Amongst the "merch" was a Gladbach/Jena scarf.Can someone explain this to me as I always thought our "buddy club" was FSV Mainz :?
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Re: Nordkurve Magazine

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 06.11.2007 18:10

oldparish hat geschrieben:I got the latest edition late last week and in the middle were a couple of pages advertising Fanprojekt merchandise.Amongst the "merch" was a Gladbach/Jena scarf.Can someone explain this to me as I always thought our "buddy club" was FSV Mainz :?
We had a thread on this before OP, something to do with the DDR time? I can't honestly remember.
ULTRA
Beitrag von ULTRA » 23.11.2007 01:30

the most gladbach fans don t want a friendship with mainz. while the ddr time the jena fans had respect for gladbach and visit away matches. the hooligans from both clubs are still in friendship, but the young jena fans don t want that
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 23.11.2007 12:07

ULTRA hat geschrieben:the most gladbach fans don t want a friendship with mainz. while the ddr time the jena fans had respect for gladbach and visit away matches. the hooligans from both clubs are still in friendship, but the young jena fans don t want that
Cheers Ultra.

As a non-German, I find this "friendship club" thing very strange.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 23.11.2007 13:52

So do I,Ins.
ULTRA
Beitrag von ULTRA » 24.11.2007 15:02

Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan hat geschrieben: Cheers Ultra.

As a non-German, I find this "friendship club" thing very strange.
you are english ?? in great britain arn t friendships usually, i only know between tottenham - aberdeen and chelsea glasgow rangers... the most friendships are in germany, poland, italy, balkan...
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 25.11.2007 12:51

Please,please Ultra,Inselaffe isn't English,he's WELSH.Big difference.
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 25.11.2007 15:52

ULTRA hat geschrieben: you are english ?? in great britain arn t friendships usually, i only know between tottenham - aberdeen and chelsea glasgow rangers... the most friendships are in germany, poland, italy, balkan...
My team in the English League, Swansea do have links, since the 80's with Den Haag in Holland. It started as a hooligan thing, but it's grown out of that and we play each other each season in a friendly. But we'll never play them in a competitive match. I'm aware of the yid/aberdeen and Chelsea/Rangers things, again there's little chance of them playing each other in a competitive match. But with the German set up there's a very big chance they will play each other!!!!
ULTRA
Beitrag von ULTRA » 25.11.2007 22:35

oldparish hat geschrieben:Please,please Ultra,Inselaffe isn't English,he's WELSH.Big difference.
oh sorry, its the same , when someone say iam jugoslawian , not croatian :lol: is it possible that a team from wales , like cardiff city play in premier league ??? im not sure
ULTRA
Beitrag von ULTRA » 25.11.2007 22:40

Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan hat geschrieben: My team in the English League, Swansea do have links, since the 80's with Den Haag in Holland. It started as a hooligan thing, but it's grown out of that and we play each other each season in a friendly. But we'll never play them in a competitive match. I'm aware of the yid/aberdeen and Chelsea/Rangers things, again there's little chance of them playing each other in a competitive match. But with the German set up there's a very big chance they will play each other!!!!
where is the problem, if you play against a friendship club ?? for example jena fans drink beer together with us befor the game in our " fanhouse " i think after the match too. while the 90 minutes everybody want to win.... borussia hooligans are since few years in friendship with eintracht frankfurt lads.. they make parties together..

greetings

england - croatia 2:3 :D
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 26.11.2007 13:09

It is possible for Cardiff City(or "them" as Ins says) to play in the English premier league but highly unlikely :lol:
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 26.11.2007 13:18

ULTRA hat geschrieben:
where is the problem, if you play against a friendship club ?? for example jena fans drink beer together with us befor the game in our " fanhouse " i think after the match too. while the 90 minutes everybody want to win.... borussia hooligans are since few years in friendship with eintracht frankfurt lads.. they make parties together..

greetings

england - croatia 2:3 :D
Drinking beer and partying together? No! In Britain we like smashing each other in :lol: :wink:
ULTRA
Beitrag von ULTRA » 26.11.2007 14:48

ok, i wasn sure. i thougt its like switzerland, where teams like fc vaduz dont have a chance to play in premier league, only under leagues
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 26.11.2007 20:26

ULTRA hat geschrieben:ok, i wasn sure. i thougt its like switzerland, where teams like fc vaduz dont have a chance to play in premier league, only under leagues
Swansea played in the old Premier league in 1981-1983, the backbone of the team included some of the Liverpool team from the 70's, Toshack, Smith and Callaghan. Plus two outstanding Yugoslavian players, Dzemal Habziabdic and Ante Rajkovic.

Ahhh, they were the days :wink:
Antworten