3 not very pretty points

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

3 not very pretty points

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 06.11.2007 12:54

But 3 points nonetheless. We had a real off day, but still managed to win :D

Liked the look of Jan Simak of Jena. Could be a potential signing?

*Edit, I didn't realise he was the guy that used to play for Hannover! I thought he was much younger*
DocHoliday

Re: 3 not very pretty points

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 06.11.2007 13:02

Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan hat geschrieben:Could be a potential signing?
I was thinking the same. Maybe he is now on Christian's watchlist? Simak seems to have overcome his alcohol dependency.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 06.11.2007 14:15

Tell you what lads,if we can play as badly as that and still pick up three points it's looking pretty good for the rest of the season.How the heck are they last but one in the league :? .They looked much better than that last night.Not only Simak but the lad Werner also impressed me and Torgehelle(who scored a great goal against Nurnberg in the Pokal last week).I'm still worried about our back four though.Nobody seems able to jump and head a ball.I think we are very poor at clearing balls coming in from wide and I'm not convinced by the 'keeper either.Back to the Allianz next Monday, be happy with a point down there,especially as Freiburg have to go to Fuerth.
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 06.11.2007 14:36

Gohouri can jump (and allot turbans) :wink: , but as HerbertLaumen already remarked in the Luhukay-thread, it seems that in the back four a boss is nonexistent. :?
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 06.11.2007 16:52

Yeah,bring back Patrick Anderson,that's what I say :)
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 06.11.2007 18:09

DocHoliday hat geschrieben:Gohouri can jump (and allot turbans) :wink: , but as HerbertLaumen already remarked in the Luhukay-thread, it seems that in the back four a boss is nonexistent. :?
If Jena had had a proficient striker or two, they could have buried us on the counterattack.
Antworten