FAO OP

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

FAO OP

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 09.09.2007 17:10

It was like a training session for the Germans eh?

Men against boys mun :oops:
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 09.09.2007 17:26

Where you there as well Ins?Germany were different class and that's without Schneider and Frings and Lahm.Schweinsteiger absolutely ran the show and I fear for this young Welsh team in Frankfurt in November.With them back it could be a battering again only with a lot more goals.Wouldn't mind going though.Germany are a joy to watch at the moment and are justifiable favourites for EM 2008.The thing was spoiled a little by some XXX (from both sides) who ruined the minutes silence for Byron Stephenson.I know he's buggered off to Bavaria now but it was nice to see Marcell Jansen again,next time it could be Marko Marin.
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 09.09.2007 17:50

oldparish hat geschrieben:Where you there as well Ins?Germany were different class and that's without Schneider and Frings and Lahm.Schweinsteiger absolutely ran the show and I fear for this young Welsh team in Frankfurt in November.With them back it could be a battering again only with a lot more goals.Wouldn't mind going though.Germany are a joy to watch at the moment and are justifiable favourites for EM 2008.The thing was spoiled a little by some XXX (from both sides) who ruined the minutes silence for Byron Stephenson.I know he's buggered off to Bavaria now but it was nice to see Marcell Jansen again,next time it could be Marko Marin.
No mate, I wasn't there. I did hear there was fighting before the match, differing views on who started it.

Shame about the crowd as well, the DFB asked for the maximum 7,000 and only shifted 2,500. Hence the empty seats on the right hand side. But also a poor showing from the Welsh public, we don't like evening matches, but ZDF cash rules WRU mate.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 10.09.2007 14:07

Talking of ZDF.They had their own studio built in the corner of the stadium at the Cardiff RFC end.Man ,you should have seen it,I was just wondering what the poor plebs from Sky thought when they saw it.
Antworten