1-1

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

1-1

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.08.2007 13:19

Well! we got away with that.I don't think it's fair to make judgements until we have played another 6 or 7 games.I thought the first half we did alright considering it was the first game together for most of these players.The second we just dropped deeper and deeper until all we seemed to be doing was defending our penalty area and in that respect we were lucky to get a point.On the other hand like they said on the website match report ,last season we would have lost that game.Two other things that struck me were Marko Marin, HOW GOOD IS HE?And how good will he become?Not only has he quick feet,quick brain and tremendous skill he works his b******s off for the team.The other thing was, it was a brilliant stadium, great atmosphere,two clubs with huge tradition in German football,a crowd which was bigger than(if I'm not mistaken) ,Liverpool,Chelsea and most English premiership clubs.THE GAME SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE BUNDESLIGA NOT LIGA 2.Maybe next season
berti mac

Beitrag von berti mac » 14.08.2007 20:40

maybe next season indeed. but we are where we are on merit, if we hadn't been so crap last season we'd not be here now.
but 46000 for a second division match on a monday night, wow how impressive is that?
a draw away from home is (nearly) always a good result so lets build on this. when i saw on 84 minutes we went a goal down, my heart sank - new season, same old shit. but this team seems to have some fight so i am glad now for 1 point
next week : Hoffenheim at home. some contrast from Lautern, so lets take the 3 points and start to set a pace in this division.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.08.2007 21:14

Yeah,Hoffenheim but Hoffenheim with Rangnick in charge.I know they lost their first game at home but I would love to see him in charge at the Borussia Park.Christian Ziege and Ralf Rangnick we'd p**s this league.
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 15.08.2007 18:00

Ralf Rangnick, isn't he called the "Fussballprofessor"? :lol:
Steehaan

Beitrag von Steehaan » 15.08.2007 18:40

Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan hat geschrieben:Ralf Rangnick, isn't he called the "Fussballprofessor"? :lol:
Yeah, that's right, so they called them at Schalke and so he looks like :lol:

@ berti mac: You wrote "new season, same old shit." , that's right, but Borussia didn't give up and I think that's the difference between last season and now. 1 point in Kaiserslautern is enough.

I think on sunday we need patience. Hoffenheim will certainly with 9 players defend their Penalty area...
Antworten