Are we down yet?

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Are we down yet?

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 01.05.2007 12:32

I've been away on holiday, but I received a SMS to say we again played badly and lost :cry:

"Same procedure every week" :evil:

Let the clear out begin, beginning with the non-entity we have for a coach.
HerbertLaumen

Beitrag von HerbertLaumen » 01.05.2007 12:34

Yes we are down and we should not start the rebuilding of Borussia with another layoff of our coach!
berti mac

Beitrag von berti mac » 01.05.2007 21:54

nobody on here has a good word to say for Jos, and if he was bought in to save the team from the drop then he has failed.
but we have to remember that the team was a mess before he took over and he has had to cope with bringing in more youngsters, and dealing with key players being injured. he has not been able to buy and sell players so he has had to deal with a pretty crap legacy. his team have shown some fight, some commitment. and thats as much as we can ask. just a shame that they haven't had the quality.

for me, i know that there are still 3 games to go but the season is over. in truth we have been on the relegation express for several months and now we must start to build for next season.
Jos has experience there - didn't he do a good job with paderborn?
(it hurts to say these things for a coach at borussia, but that is the level of coach we can attract right now. can't see klinsi coming back to germany for this job.)
but a coach who did well at paderborn might be just what we need to turn the team around and get us back in the top flight.

right now, i am hacked off with football. i think most people on here are the same. so lets take a week or 2 to get over it. but give me 3 months and i will be raring to go, certain that we will end up top with 20 points to spare
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 02.05.2007 13:01

HerbertLaumen hat geschrieben:Yes we are down and we should not start the rebuilding of Borussia with another layoff of our coach!
Herbie, I always respect your posts, you've seen far more than me this season, and the guy did inherit a bunch of muppets; but what can this guy offer Borussia? What has he shown to suggest he could bring us back up?
HerbertLaumen

Beitrag von HerbertLaumen » 02.05.2007 13:24

I can't tell you, Ins. Really, I dunno if he is the right choice, but i dunno the same with any other coach who might be available. I have to trust Christian Ziege and the rest of the "Kompetenzteam" to be able to build a new team.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 02.05.2007 14:28

Sorry to keep banging on about this ,lads,but for me it's Rangnick or no one.I think a coach can make a difference,look at Stevens at HSV.Why didn't we go for him?In England look what mine and Ins' compatriot Mark Hughes did for Blackburn.By the way Big Sam Allardyce is out of work.I agree that the personel are completely useless(with a few exceptions) and I hope most of them will be thrown out very soon.That means we have to recruit players to get us out of the Zweite liga and I don't think this bloke we've got right now is up to it,even with Ziege's help.I think what "der Tiger" said in Kicker is absolutely true(if I've understood him properly).That is he doesn't think Luhukay is the right person for the job and he doesn't understand how he's got a 2 year conract.I think all this started when we got rid of Hans Meyer when things got a little rocky.We didn't have the confidence to stick with him,yet look at him and 1FCN now.As for his(Luhukay) record ,and I know he wasn't there for the whole season,at Paderborn he or his team lost more than they won last season.One final thing, isn't ironic or maybe just plain sad that 30 years ago Borussia were on their merry way to Rome for the European Cup Final against Liverpool.30 years on not much has changed for them they wil be at another one while we are nose diving towards second division oblivion.It makes me bitter and angry.I'm off now to have a lie down in a darkened room until this time next year when we will be on our way back to the Buli and I won't have to put up with such glamorous games such as Augsburg,Koblenz and so on.
Antworten