Christian Ziege & D:SF

Borussia all over the world!
Antworten
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 17.04.2007 13:11

Last night whilst watching a bit of Aue against Jena(I felt it was my duty to check out what we could be up against next season) I read ,and hopefully I understood it correctly, that Herr Ziege isn't at all convinced about the arguements for Marcell Jansen leaving in the summer.He said, I think, that he has a contract until 2009 and there is no reason why he shouldn't honour it.If that is so then good on him at least it looks like we've got someone with a bit of "savvy" about him.It worked for Podolski at Koeln so why not Jansen at Gladbach.One season in the Zweite will not harm him.Helmes has played for the national team whilst in the second division.
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 17.04.2007 16:40

Jansen has a contract which is valid for the second division with no exit clause.

With Jansen in the team it would certainly raise the chances to be promoted again next year. Also headcoach Joachim Löw made a public statement that he would stand by with Jansen and Neuville in case they play second division.

One year will not harm him, I agree. But Jansen maintains a low profile about his future.

On the other hand if another club comes along and offers a huge transfer fee, Ziege will be stuck between a rock and a hard place.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 17.04.2007 22:25

Do you think Ziege will enforce the contract and think long term or will he take the easy option,take the money and run?Also what is this I read that Olli has called a lot of the players "unwanted ballast".If this is true he has gone up in my estimation even more,what with saying that and it looks like he will stay with the club no matter what.
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 18.04.2007 11:36

I believe that Ziege will only enforce the contract if other clubs are trying to keep the price down, i.e. under 10 millions.

Yes, Neuville slammed players which in his mind don't give a f****** damn about the current situation and Borussia in general. Neuville has just renewed his contract 2 weeks ago. He will follow Borussia into the second division.
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 19.04.2007 21:04

Olli should not have been fined for what he said.He should have been made captain.If Luhukay thinks that the bunch of crap(mostly) that have assembled to represent this great old club are so good would someone please ask him how come we bottom of the league?Another reason why he should move back over the border to his homeland.His record is worse than Jupp's.
Antworten