Antworten
liverpudlian

take a video tour of the new liverpool fc stadium

Beitrag von liverpudlian » 14.04.2007 01:39

TAKE A VIDEO TOUR OF THE PROPOSED NEW STADIUM IN STANLEY PARK

click real player or windows media player for the video to play

click bottom link, to get to the video clips

Rick Parry explains:

‘Because the Club’s new stadium is the catalyst for a wide regeneration programme in Anfield, it has been necessary to work with Liverpool City Council, the local community and public funding agencies to put together the whole package.

Milestones have been achieved:

• Barclays Spaces for Sport funding through LFC alongside monies from the city council have enabled a near-derelict sports centre to gain a new lease of life: with restored football pitches, new all-weather pitches, refurbished sports facilities and new changing rooms and a new access road. Anfield Sport and Community Centre Ltd. has been created by the Vernon Sangster Community Co. Ltd. and Anfield Youth Club to manage this facility and the Community Partnership Centre in the new stadium.

• The regeneration plan for Stanley Park has been completed including the restoration of the Gladstone Conservatory, re-branded the Isla Gladstone Conservatory after the textile designer, and to be managed to maximise local employment working with a new community development trust.

•All of the remaining derelict houses in Skerries Rd. have been improved by private developers and sold to local people. Liverpool City Council will be making the selection of a developer for the restoration of the houses in Rockfield on the Main Stand side of the stadium.

• Liverpool City Council’s funding bids to Objective 1 and the North West Development Company are in full financial and technical appraisal and other funds have been secured.

And LFC continues to be very active in the community through its Community Department –coaching, school assemblies and programmes – and the Reduc@te Centre.

There is still a commitment to build a new stadium in Stanley Park – to accommodate 60,000 fans in quality surroundings, with newer and larger museum, tour centre, café, shop and a café. Building should commence as soon as possible after all of the pre-conditions have been completed.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/newstadium/
berti mac

Beitrag von berti mac » 14.04.2007 09:23

well, i watched the video and their don't seem to be many fans there! :lol: :lol:
a lovely design, i'm sure but its kind of strange that for years the stadium was surrounded by houses and couldn't expand and now the houses are being demolished the club is on the move.
and for me stanley park is a park, not a re-development site for a corporation. liverpool has more than enough re-development land without digging up the local green space. but thats another argument for another place.
good luck with the new stadium and i hope that when it is built mr parry remembers the ordinary supporter
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 14.04.2007 16:07

Took a look..for about two minutes bored out of my skull.Nothing new in the design could be Wembley without the bucket handle,Bolton with different coloured seats or even the Emirates.No imagination by the designers just another piece of concrete and glass.What's the point?Sorry to be so dismissive but I've just watched Gladbach lose to HSV on Setanta and I'm beginning to hate football.
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 14.04.2007 20:21

Who will own it? The club or the the city? By the way, have you seen the blueprint for the new stadium of FC Valencia?

Bild
|NiederRheiN|

Beitrag von |NiederRheiN| » 14.04.2007 20:30

Ugly :shock: :shock:
Jacinta

Beitrag von Jacinta » 14.04.2007 20:54

Right, looks like graffiti :?
Steve

Beitrag von Steve » 17.04.2007 23:54

I think it looks quite interesting... Let's formulate it that way. :lol:
liverpudlian

Beitrag von liverpudlian » 20.04.2007 23:56

oldparish hat geschrieben:Took a look..for about two minutes bored out of my skull.Nothing new in the design could be Wembley without the bucket handle,Bolton with different coloured seats or even the Emirates.No imagination by the designers just another piece of concrete and glass.What's the point?Sorry to be so dismissive but I've just watched Gladbach lose to HSV on Setanta and I'm beginning to hate football.

well the new stadium is nowt fab or at least it doesnt look special, but take the arena of schalke, it looks like a gym yet its one of the best stadiums in europe or maybe even the world.i personally would have prefered if they kept anfield road as the stadium but i guess one has got to go with the times and simply move on
liverpudlian

Beitrag von liverpudlian » 20.04.2007 23:59

DocHoliday hat geschrieben:Who will own it? The club or the the city? By the way, have you seen the blueprint for the new stadium of FC Valencia?

Bild
not sure who ownes it, think partly to liverpool fc and partly to liverpool city council till liverpool have paid the stadium in full and then it will be property of liverpool fc.nah i didnt see the blueprint for valencias new ground, it looks like an ufo to me :lol:
Manolo_BMG

Beitrag von Manolo_BMG » 23.04.2007 21:24

Strange design ... however, our Borussia-Park doesn't look really nice from outside either.

Important is, what you see INSIDE ... and that looks impressive! Congrats on the new stadium! I badly have to visit my friend in St. Helens for taking a trip to the Anfield Road before it gets demolished...

Btw: I'm not happy to see Liverpool FC get owned by a tycoon too. :( Fans of such traditional clubs don't deserve such a fate, I think.
liverpudlian

Beitrag von liverpudlian » 27.04.2007 02:12

Celtic-Boy hat geschrieben:Strange design ... however, our Borussia-Park doesn't look really nice from outside either.

Important is, what you see INSIDE ... and that looks impressive! Congrats on the new stadium! I badly have to visit my friend in St. Helens for taking a trip to the Anfield Road before it gets demolished...

Btw: I'm not happy to see Liverpool FC get owned by a tycoon too. :( Fans of such traditional clubs don't deserve such a fate, I think.
maybe not but i guess its simply a sign of the times we live in :wink:
DocHoliday

Beitrag von DocHoliday » 25.07.2007 15:48

"Liverpool have released the design for their new 60,000 all-seater stadium."

:arrow: Liverpool unveil new stadium plan
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 26.07.2007 12:09

Seen it.Looks like a shopping centre.
CarlosTevez
Beitrag von CarlosTevez » 24.08.2007 18:11

I think it doesn't look very good. It's looks too futuristic :cry:
click
Beitrag von click » 30.09.2007 09:10

CarlosTevez hat geschrieben:I think it doesn't look very good. It's looks too futuristic :cry:
futuristic ???? yes it is and also very cool. i like it!
oldparish

Beitrag von oldparish » 30.09.2007 13:31

Who cares????
Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan

Beitrag von Inselaffe-Borussia-Fan » 30.09.2007 17:53

oldparish hat geschrieben:Who cares????
:mrgreen: Beat me to it mate
Antworten